Have you ever wanted to work in a busy Estate Agency office?
Hammond Property Services need a well presented, bubbly, infectious, punctual, helpful, cheery, memorable, approachable, capable person to join us at our Bingham Office. He, or She,…. should fit the following criteria……
- Experience NOT essential!! It’s the character and personality that we are looking for!
- We are looking for someone with a ‘spark’ that can become a roaring flame!!!
- Age? Not an issue – we will consider everyone
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Must have a Driving Licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Be able to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (but we are flexible on those hours!) and Saturdays on a rota basis 9am – 2pm
- Must be able to spell correctly not foneticly!!!! ……
- A basic salary will be paid as well as a monthly commissions
You will need to be able to follow our basic rule; Customer Service is NOT a department at Hammond Property Services – it’s an attitude!
Other than the above, we are quite open. We know that we will recognise the right person within the first 3 minutes of meeting them. If you think that you fit the above, or you know someone else that does, please do not hesitate to write to me, enclosing an up to date C.V. and a recent colour photograph to enable us to recall who we have seen!!
If you have any queries relating to the above, I would ask that you contact Jonathan Hammond at my office on (01949) 87 86 85.